The Licensing Body

After reviewing the Company Documents we will need to sign a an Agreement Called : "AGREEMENT FOR THE COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT OF A COMMERCIAL YACHT" will be signed between the Greek Fiscal / Charter Management Company and the Yacht Owner . Wording has been approved by the authorities and in practice you will not need to have any office , registration , tax ID in Greece . The Charter Agreements will be signed through The Fiscal Company as the Assignee (the HYBA Charter Agreements) while all charter funds will be deposited to your account or the account of the stakeholder / broker or central agent as per your request . The VAT will be sent to our company for filling and payment to the Government. Yacht owner’s obligation is to pay annual fiscal fees to our agency which covers all services related to the yacht’s trade in Greece . VAT Dues , Filing which are paid through the Fiscal Company